Admissions FAQ 2020 / 2021
USMA HELPFUL LINKS
We’ve gathered up a list of resources where you can find more information about specific West Point programs, details, and admissions related content. As always, if you have questions, please get in touch with your Regional Admissions Officer, which can be found in the second link!
1. USMA Admissions FAQs
2. Question: Who is my Regional Admissions Officer:
Answer: Meet the USMA Admissions Team https://www.westpoint.edu/admissions/west-point-admissions-team
3. Question: How do I apply?
Answer: USMA Steps to Apply
Answer: USMA Admission Application Tips https://www.westpoint.edu/admissions/prospective-cadets/application-tips
Answer: USMA Candidate Questionnaire https://candidate.westpoint.edu/guest/cq/dad_pcq_part1.cfm?field1=BW
4. Question: How do I get the required nominations?
Answer: USMA Nomination Information https://www.westpoint.edu/admissions/prospective-cadets/nomination-information
5. Question: How can a current soldier apply?
Answer: Current Soldier Admissions https://www.westpoint.edu/admissions/prospective-cadets/current-soldiers
6. Question: What majors and minors are offered?
Answer: USMA Academic Majors and Minors https://www.westpoint.edu/academics/majors-and-minors
7. Question: What academic clubs are available?
Answer: USMA Academic Clubs https://www.westpoint.edu/military/directorate-of-cadet-activities/academic-clubs
8. Question: What sports are available?
Answer: USMA Athletics & Sports
10. Question: Do all cadets play a sport? What club sports are offered?
Answer: USMA Competitive Club Sports https://www.westpoint.edu/military/directorate-of-cadet-activities/competitive-sports-clubs
11. Question: How do I take the Candidate Fitness Assessment?
Answer: Candidate Fitness Assessment (CFA) Instructions https://www.westpoint.edu/admissions/prospective-cadets/cadet-fitness-assessment-instructions
12. Question: What is the Graduate Scholarship Program?
Answer: West Point Graduate Scholarship Program https://www.westpoint.edu/academics/academic-departments/social-sciences/graduate-scholarship-program
13. Question: What is the Medical Scholarship Program?
Answer: Information about the Medical Scholarship Program https://www.westpoint.edu/academics/academic-departments/chemistry-and-life-science/medical-school
14. Question: What is Summer Leaders Experience (SLE)?
Answer: Information about Summer Leaders Experience (SLE) https://www.westpoint.edu/admissions/summer-program
15. Question: How can I see the campus? Where can I find a campus map?
Answer: USMA Virtual Tour
16. Question: How can I visit West Point?
Answer: Visiting USMA at West Point
17. Question: Where can I find more information about various aspects of West Point and life on campus?
Answer: USMA Youtube